Go to navigation (press enter key)

Vassar's JYA Status while on Academic Leave

Students who have been given permission to participate in a study abroad program may not register for courses at Vassar for the term(s) approved, nor will they be assigned housing. Those who choose to withdraw from study abroad status the semester prior to expected departure should do so before room draw and the beginning of registration in order to be assigned a draw number and housing for the following term. Once withdrawn, it is not possible to reinstate one's study abroad status.