North Africa and Middle East
One year of Arabic is required with continued study abroad.
One year of Hebrew is required with continued study abroad.
Students should apply to Israeli universities through the overseas office in New York City. (The office for the University of Haifa is in Canada).
Please note: differences in the Israeli and American calendars may sometimes make it impossible to attend an Israeli university for fall term only.
- SIT: Geopolitics, International Relations, and the Future of the Middle East
- CIEE: Jordan (There are four different tracks to choose from)
- SIT: Morocco - Multiculturalism and Human Rights
- SIT: Morocco - Migration and Transnational Identity
- SIT:Tunisia and Italy Politics and Religious Integration in the Mediterranean (requires Arabic language study)